A proven credit repair process
Our process works because we focus on results instead of numbers. It’s hands-on, personalized, and customized instead of automated.
We address your bad credit, your debt, and help you get new credit, instead of just targeting low-hanging fruit. In short, our process works
How our process works
With the help of your personal credit coach, designing the right plan for you is just the beginning. The majority of the credit repair process is handled by our team, while you focus on a few key tasks along the way. We strive to make the experience as seamless and easy as possible.
The first step in the credit process is a consultation, where you and your coach assess your current credit situation and determine your goals. During the consultation phase, we:
- Conduct an in-depth review of your credit, including negative and positive accounts, debt, and state laws.
- Learn about your goals, such as buying a home, obtaining security clearance, or just general credit improvement.
- Develop a strategy perfectly tailored to your specific circumstances and goals.
New credit lines
At this stage of the process, your credit should have improved with the negative information addressed. However, a good credit profile also requires positive accounts.
Based on our 19 years of experience, we have found that 80% of our clients need assistance in establishing new positive credit lines.
We will guide you through this process to help maximize your approval rate and minimize inquiries.
Common credit repair misconceptions
Credit repair is a complex process, and there are many misconceptions about it. Here are some of the most common misconceptions and the truth behind them:
1. Credit Repair Services Can Remove All Negative Information: Unfortunately, credit repair services cannot remove verified, accurate negative information from your credit report. Accurate debts will likely require settlements and/or pay for deletions.
2. Magic Dispute Letters: Rebuilding bad credit takes time and a comprehensive approach. Dispute letters alone have limited success and addressing debt and building positive credit is often necessary.
3. All Credit Repair Companies are Scams: Not all credit repair companies are scams. Reputable companies follow laws set by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
4. Reliable Review Sites: Review sites are almost always paid advertisements, not actual reviews. In our opinion the most reliable gauge of a company’s services are the number of complaints with the BBB. Being accredited isn’t important because the BBB has some funky rules and a lot of people refuse to play their games, but I think the number of complaints is an accurate gauge.
By understanding these misconceptions, you can make informed decisions about credit repair services and work towards improving your credit score.
Frequently asked questions
Is pay for deletion guaranteed?
Nobody is obligated to settle with you for anything less than the amount that is owed. However, once it’s at the stage of collection, most do. Especially if it’s past your state’s statute of limitations
Will being added as an authorized user help my credit?
That depends on your personal credit profile, and the card you’re being added to. In most cases, yes, it does help as long as the card is in good standing with a good utilization ratio.
How do I reach my credit coach?
You can either email your coach directly, or schedule a consultation with him or her.
When you pull my credit does it hurt my score?
No. We use annual credit report which does not impact your credit score.
What's the fastest way to improve my credit score?
Impossible to say without seeing your credit. However, in most cases reducing your utilization rate will have an almost immediate impact.
What if I don't want to settle any of my accounts?
Debt settlement is included free with our program. However, it is completely optional.